Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Salt Fork State Park Camping: Set 1

This weekend we went camping.  (Mom, Dad, Duke and I.)  It was challenging at times, painful and I have a good deal of swelling to prove it.  However, it was worth every second.  I took it easy and didn't do as much as I normally would've done, obviously; but I had a great time.  This was the first time I've really been away from 'home' in 2.5 months.  Imagine that friends 2.5 months of confinement.  I go on short trips here and there, but nothing major or spectacular.  This allowed me to get out, get into nature and take some AMAZING pictures.  We drove around the park (as walking, even the bit I had to do, causes issues.)

Anyway,  here is my first set of photos.  I really like them and am so pleased to have a recent set of photos to edit and post.  I hope you like them and look forward to 2 more posts from Salt Fork!!!  Enjoy!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment