Saturday, April 28, 2012
These photos were taken on Friday, April 20th at Prairie Oaks Metro Parks outside of Hilliard. Beautiful park, great walk, and now some good photos! Enjoy!
Friday, April 27, 2012
Love my Fill in the Blanks Friday! To join in, or just check out more posts head over to the little things we do blog.
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, hit the snooze. Then when I finally get up, I check my email and messages on my Blackberry. Gotta get a start on the day!
2. I can hardly wait for Logan to arrive! I just keep praying for him to get here safe and sound. I know my sister-in-law is ready for him to be born too and I will be so amazing to have another person in our family .
3. The quickest way to my heart is to listen because I love when someone takes time enough to listen and be there for you .
4. A little known fact about me is that I worked at a spa during college and did all sorts of housekeeping, cooking for guests, and did treatments. The hand and foot massages were okay, the detox wraps on naked 'old' ladies when your 20 was a challenge and a good life experience to look back and laugh about. I worked my butt off there!
5. The best part about my job is my kids. No matter what, even when they're being problematic, and everything is falling apart; I love my kids more than anything and have often gotten myself in a lot of trouble because I put the kids FIRST.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is my Blackberry. I forgot it at home a few weeks ago and it was like I lost an arm! I almost forgot appointments, I wasn't able to check emails, I missed an important call...life was miserable without it. I need to be connected and to have my addiction.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is let go. I am obsessive and just really need to learn how to let things go and move on. My life would be happier and more fulfilled if I could do that.
And just to end things for today, and I hope it doesn't frighten you, here's a picture of me I took when out hiking last week. Have a great weekend!
Posted by April Bumgardner at 9:03 AM