Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fill in the Blanks (Saturday.)

Okay, so I'm a day late.  So what.  Yesterday was busy and I was trying to get another post (or 2 done.)  Anyway, here is my Fill in the Blank Friday.  Anytime you want to play along, just go here.
1.  Today is a great day because,   I got to 'play' with a bunch of fun kids at Kid Fest .

2.   Tomorrow I will   rest and hike.  I really can't wait to sleep in late.  Really, really late.

3.  My favorite time of day is     evening       because     I'm a night person.  I love staying up late, being of work and just doing my own thing.

4. Sometimes you just have to    wear dresses.  I'm really into wearing dresses right now and I feel so much more comfortable and pretty in them .

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is   .the entire Fun Album.  I bought it for 'we are young', but am so obsessed with all of it.  It's called 'Some Nights' and the title track is so all about me.

6. My favorite accessory is   my Tree of Life necklace and earrings.  I can go without the earrings or wear different ones, but when I don't have my necklace I feel wrong.

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   my hikes.  I really loved my hike at Strouds Run and my hike at Prairie Oaks in Columbus.  Also, my day in Columbus yesterday was nice.  I love the city.


0 comments:

Post a Comment