Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fill In the Blanks: Late, but still trying...

I'm going to do this Fill in the Blank Friday, even though, I don't want to and it is late.  I"m trying to keep up with my blog, but friends I am struggling right now just to keep up with life.  I hope to take a walk today and get outside and exercising.  Maybe I'll get some good pictures too.
If you'd like to play along with Fill In The Blanks, check out The little things we do blog, here.
 
In the meanwhile, here is my attempt at Fill in the Blanks.  Sorry if this might be a bit depressing.  That seems to be my only way right now.   
1.  Today is a good day because   I'm going to attempt to leave the house.  I need to go on a walk and I am determined not to be afraid to leave and of ... things   .

2.   The best thing I did all week was   take photos that I really loved.  I love taking pictures    .

3.  The current weather is     cloudy/windy      and it makes me feel     blah   .

4. The best thing about spring is    that flowers bloom and trees come back to life.  I love trees .

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  wearing dresses again.  I'm sick of jean and am more comfortable in dresses.  Expect to see them on me a lot; except when I'm walking/hiking.

6. A person who made me smile this week was   my doctor.  He listens, doesn't judge and is so compassionate.  Its no wonder I feel better just seeing him.  He makes things make sense (most of the time) and is a little tough on me; but still kind. 


7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   ick, eating.  this is not my favorite topic at the moment.  But, on Easter Sunday my cousin made a quiche that was very good.  Also, we had some really good rolls too.  (Now I'm barely eating at all, thus the ick!)   .

0 comments:

Post a Comment