Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sayings Saturday

How is it that sometimes I almost forget Sayings Saturday?  I've done this 14 times now, so for over 3 months and I almost forgot?! Again?!  Seriously.  I am a terrible blogger lately!  I really need to improve.  Plus, I haven't been hiking.  And, there is no way I'm going today.  Maybe tomorrow I will go in the evening.  During the day it will be too hot.  I am thinking of going out to the beach at Strouds Run to just laze in the water?  Maybe I'll post it on my Meetup group and see if anyone is game to drive down to Athens tomorrow or Monday to laze with me at Strouds in the Lake then hike in the evening when it cools off.  Its a thought.  Anyway, I'll try to take some photos if I do AND actually post them.  I still have a set of photos left to post from Dawes Arboretum, a set from Pickerington Ponds, some random photos of the kidos (blurried of course) from the past few weeks), AND several sets of photos from Battelle Darby Creek from weeks ago.  I am a horrid blogger!!!!  Forgive me.  I just haven't been in the mood to edit photos lately (what is that?).  But, PicMonkey has done an upgrade and I'm so curious about it, maybe that will give me a boost!   (If you've never been to PicMonkey, that is where I do all my photo editing now and I adore it.  Please check it out.  When they start charging, I will be the first person to pay up and enter in my credit card because I won't mind paying for the service!  They are awesome!  Check out the site here. )

Anyway, back to the focus of this blog.  This photo was actually shot at Pickerington Ponds.  It as a total fluke and I did not expect that I would actually get the photo of the butterfly.  But, I DID!  Yippee.  So, yes, this is a real butterfly, not pasted on.  I love it and am so proud of this photo.  I hope you like it.  Enjoy Sayings Saturday.  I'm so glad I remembered before I got into my next Korean Drama on Netflix!


0 comments:

Post a Comment