Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Dawes Arboretum: Set 1

Several weeks ago I decided I needed to become more social.  I'm not usually good at that.  I like to be on my own when I'm not at work.  I am a loner.  I live alone, eat alone, hike alone, etc.  But, I know I need to do more with other people, so I joined a group.  I found a website called Meetup.com and joined a group called HikeOhio!  They are based out of Columbus and do most of their hikes in that area.  That is fine with me as I do a lot of hikes lately in that area, travel there a lot for personal reasons and hope to move there soon. 

Today was my first hike with the group.  We met at Dawes Arboretum and it was beautiful.  I spent the first part of my time at the Arboretum with the group and the later half on my own taking pictures and exploring.  For all my push to join a group, I still have a strong desire to be on my own and I could only handle so much time doing what other people wanted to do.  (Sorry, I mean no offense by this.  I've just been single and independent way too long!)

Anyway, here is the first set of photos from my hike.  All total I have about 60 photos to edit and publish.  This is the first 20.  I hope you like them.  I know I loved the Arboretum and will be going back some time in the future!  Enjoy!



















1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! Did you have fun?

    I think you should do this every once in awhile....who knows, you may meet someone special on the hike ;) heehee

    (Gorgeous pictures!)

    ReplyDelete