Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

If you'd like to join along please check out the little things we do


1.  My bedtime routine includes,   take my medications, prepare the coffee maker if need be, make sure both doors are locked and chained, pack my things for the next day, powder my nose and brush my hair, change into my pajamas/nightgown, set both of the alarms, check my outfit for the next day, take off all my jewelry and put it in it's spot, plug in my cell phone to charge, and head to bed!

2.   I am    almost done with my vacation.  Only technically 2 more days left.  (Tomorrow I have a training most of the day for work, so that's not a vacation day.)  I'm sad to see it end, but in good news, I'm going to be off half a day at least on next Friday, so yeah (even if it is for physical therapy)!

3.  I can't stand    clowns     because    they are evil.  I really don't like any type of character that has to cover its face.  They must be hiding something and up to no good.

4. My idea of relaxation would be   a book, rain falling on the roof, good music, a glass of wine and a comfy spot to relax.  (That's pretty much what I'm going to be enjoying tonight!)

5. If I had an extra $50, I would     probably buy another dress.  I'm obsessed with buying dresses lately. Since my stomach has been acting up again it is more comfortable to wear dresses and since the weather is warmer, I wear a dress almost every day. I even bought nice capri tights to wear with them for my really short dresses and when I'm going to be walking a lot/active.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is     when they make lovely comments on your blog. I love when my friends make friends compliment my photos  .

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   Baked Avocado Fries.  They sound really yummy and are somewhat healthy!  I've pinned them on my Pinterest board with several other recipes I'd like to try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment