Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday!!!!!

If you'd like to join in the fun today, head over here.

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   my kids.  I don't have any of my own, but between my ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL niece and THREE nephews; and a day care center full of kids, I Love them all so much!!!    .

2.      Having a night away from home with a TV and Microwave  is good cause to celebrate .  (yes, i don't have those things by choice, but sometimes it is really fun to stay at a hotel with those fun amenities!)

3.  The most fun I ever had was    a weekend in Cleveland when I was a junior in college for the OPRA conference.  We had so much fun as a group of VERY young professionals (God, I was so young then!)  We learned things, met professionals and had some amazing nights out!  That's a weekend I'll never forget, (well, certain parts I forgot, but that's not my fault, that was the alcohol.)

4.  True friends are   there for you no matter what, supportive and the people you can go to even when its been a really long time  .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       Logan!  He is so perfect and I feel blessed beyond measure to have a new nephew and to add to our beautiful family .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     hiking, swimming, or doing anything fun outside!

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   any kind of yummy desert.  The richer, the better.  It doesn't have to be chocolate, just really good.  Tonight I'm enjoying my night away from home with some lemon squares.  Delish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment