Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Slate Run Metro Park: February 5

Today I enjoyed a lovely 5.3 mile hike at a new (to me) Metro Park, Slate Run.  The trails were moderately challenging and the views were lovely.  The weather couldn't have been better and I am so anxious for spring to come to go back and see how things develop at this park.  There is also a Living History Farm Park at this site, but I didn't get the chance to check that out.  Maybe another time...

Anyway, here is the first set of pictures from my hike today.  Hope you like them.  The first picture is going to be my entry for "Life with my 3 Boybarians" P52 Weekly Link Up. You can find her blog and Link Party here.  The theme for this week was shadows and I liked the shadows of all the trees on the trail in front of me. 

Enjoy all the pictures and be sure to check out the second set tomorrow!









































0 comments:

Post a Comment