1. The best thing to do on a hot day is swim. I love being in the pool. I only went swimming one time this year and the day ended with me breaking my foot. So, I won't be going swimming again this year. (The foot breaking had nothing to do with the pool, just ... well I honestly have no rational idea why I fell) .
2. The best place to be on a hot day is anywhere north of the mason-dixon line. I loved living in Florida, but I would never want to be there in the summer again. It was miserable. I actually would love to live in Northern Michigan or Canada for cooler summers. I HATE HOT WEATHER. I am a fall/winter person. I would rather have snow any day of the week .
3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is to drink a lovely iced coffee. Starbucks venti iced coffee with caramel. Best thing ever. Ohhhh, and some salted caramel ice cream from Jenny's Truck in Columbus. Yippee!!!! Can you tell I am just addicted to caramel lately? .
4. Hot days suck. I can't wait for summer to be over. I am thrilled to be staying with my parents, mainly for the whole house AC. My house only has a window AC in the bedroom so it gets a bit warm in the rest of the house. Fans are a must have, but only do so much .
5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is any one of my dresses. Sometimes with tights, sometimes without. Love, love , love to wear dresses. Of course, I love wearing dresses all year long...
6. The scent that reminds me of summer is campfires, suntan lotion, sweaty kids (yummy right?), bug spray....
7. My favorite thing about summer is camping, swimming, hiking, nature in general. Being outside on a nice summer day when it isn't too hot-best thing ever! .