Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm back: Cantwell Cliffs 1

This is going to be a relatively short post.  Only 10 photos.  I'm just getting back into things.  So, please be patient with me.  I'm sorry I've been away and been slacking so much.  I can give you a hundred excuses: summer camp, exhaustion, my broken foot (current), etc, etc) but none of them are really any good.  I just haven't been editing and blogging. 

That hopefully will end today and I will try to start blogging again more.  A while back (about a month or more) I went to Cantwell Cliffs in Hocking Hills.  Here is my first set of photos from that hike.  I have tried a new editing technique with these photos as well, so hopefully they aren't too horrid.  Let me know what you think, if you have an opinion. 

Anyway, I hope you like the pictures and I will do my best to start editing the copious amounts of backlogged photos I have and start posting lots and lots in the coming week(s) while I am still laid up.  Enjoy!










0 comments:

Post a Comment