Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Calendar

I am so excited!  I just made myself a calendar on Colorful Images.com.  I've wanted to make one using all of my own photos and was thrilled to finally do one.  I used 12 photos from the past about 18 months and also put on some of my own poetry and sayings.  It may not be the best ever, but I am thrilled to have made it.  My own original piece!  I can't wait to get it and hang it up!  I'm going to put it where I can see it the most. 

Below I am posting a collage that I made to use as the cover.  They are the 12 photos that I used in my calendar.  Hope you like it!


Well, I'm not sure when I will post again as my next post needs to be spectacular.  It will be my 300th post!  December 2012 was my biggest month, viewer wise and I don't want to disappoint!  I hope you are all enjoying my photos and I will try, as I get back to walking more and hopefully at the end of January released to go back to work I will take more photos.  I am thinking about doing some big things this year and if I do it will probably mean some major things for the blog/photos!  Here's hoping!  :) 

 HAPPY, HEALTHY, LOVING, JOYOUS NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment