Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

First Snow 2012

We had our first major snow this past week.  I've been wanting to go outside and take some photos, but with my foot/ankle still healing it is difficult.  However, yesterday after we got home from lunch out for my little brother's birthday lunch I decided to walk around the house and take a few pictures.  A little bit of exercise is good for me, as long as I don't do too much.  So, I walked around the house and out back by the historical society buildings to get a few pretty snow shots.  I really love them and was just pleased to be out and taking photos.  I really miss having the opportunity to do that.  I have taken some pictures in the past month of family and such; but nature photography is really my favorite thing to do.  I am fervently praying that in the next month I will be released back to work and able to start walking more and get outside.  (Not just for photography, but to go home, lose weight, etc.  It's been 6 months almost!)

Anyway, here are my photos.  I am in love with them, but I think my eye is a little skewed right now just because I was so desperate to post and take some pictures.  I hope you like them!  Enjoy!















0 comments:

Post a Comment