Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Elf-on-the-Shelf: Pinning

Evidently Max is familiar with technology.  I would not have expected it but I found it to be true.  And he must have been watching me while I was on my phone because somehow he figured out my password...

This afternoon, I went upstairs for a little bit and when I came back down I found Max sitting on the couch with my phone open, on the mobile Pinterest site.  Guess what he was looking at?  Candy canes.  Pins about candy canes.  There were a lot and they were interesting, but I am not comfortable with this little Elf playing with my phone.  Who knows what he could have done!  Heaven forbid he get on my mobile Amazon site.  He could have gone crazy with one-click purchasing!

So, now I have put Max to bed early with a firm talking to and am going to change the password on my phone.  This Elf thing is turning out to be more challenging than I thought...

Enjoy the picture of Max anyway (even if he is getting into trouble) and Merry Christmas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment