Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 29 Babysitting: Logan & Kayla


 

Spider Girl!




Attempting to eat some bananas.  It didn't go so well for Aunt April on the spoon.  Grandma however, came up with an idea to feed it to him through a large 'nipple' and he was sooooo happy!  Our baby is growing up way too fast!


These  are the 'laser beams' we put up that Kayla had to get through.  She was so in love with this!  I had seen the idea on Pinterest and she saw it on my board.  She begged to do it and we spent over an hour playing.  I tapped the yarn to the walls and would adjust them each time she found successful ways through.  It was so simple and she had such a great time!


Grandma and Logan also really loved watching Kayla going through the 'laser beams.'  I think Logan wanted to join in the fun, but I told him he'd have to wait at least one more year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment