Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm still alive...technically

Hey friends.  Just wanted to check in.  I haven't posted for quite some time.  I haven't been feeling well for a while and things have been going from bad to worse.  I go to see one of my top doctors tomorrow.  Either it will go well (and I will get some idea of what we can do to fix things) or it won't (and I'll be left in the dark in pain and discomfort.) 

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am still here, but am just trying to stay alive.  I have lots of crafts I SHOULD be working on for Christmas, but to be real honest, it is going to be a slim Christmas.  No money, no motivation, not feeling well...sorry friends and family.  I've got very little to give.  Spiritually and present wise.  My Mom says all she wants is to have me around.  I told her I was thinking I would give them the gift of not having to have me around.  I thought that might be better.  (Wow, that sounds really bad when I write it out!)

Well, I must go.  I've got to get to bed to get ready to get up early to get to work and off for my appointment.  Pray for me friends.  I need it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment