Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...part 1

Today I put up the First of my trees at work.  We have two 7 foot trees.  One goes in the lobby, one in Room A-our main Rental/Multifunction Room.  The one I put up today was the one in Room A.  We have our first Holiday Party in Room A tomorrow (a rental) and it had to be done.  So, I pulled out the tree, my box of 'good' ornaments and decorations and got to work.

This is my good tree.  I work hard to make this one look nice.  Nice ornaments, good ribbon, primping, etc.  The tree in the lobby will have some of the older decorations, and stuff made by the children.  (Not that I don't adore their work, I do, but this one is a bit more refined.)  It took a while, (about an hour and a half) mainly because I am sooooo meticulous, but I think she turned out pretty stinking nice for an at least 10 year old artificial tree.  What do you think?  Enjoy and Merry Christmas!


And this is a preview of my Christmas Cards!  I've been working on them and hope to have them done by the end of the week and in the mail.  Didn't want to give too much away, but had to share something!  I am loving them!  I hope you will too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment