Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6 - Thankful

Today I am thankful for a few things.  They are (in no certain order):

  1. Books - I started a new book on Friday and am loving it.  I hope to have it done in the next day or so.
  2. Old Movies - Netflix is great for all movies and lately I'm into old movies.  You know, the kind you would watch on AMC or TCM.
  3. Church - For worshiping God, being with other people (something I really need), and for being the motivation I needed to get out of bed today.
  4. Sweet potatoes - What a yummy dinner a baked sweet potato is.
  5. Clean laundry - I love doing laundry and having nice, fresh things to wear to work tomorrow.
And now, goodnight.  I am exhausted from being up 'most' of the day.  (I had a brief nap after I got home from church, but that's it!)  Wish me luck to get through a long day at work tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment