Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

I didn't get that many pictures.  Isn't it always the way it goes that when you want the most pictures, you're too busy living to actually remember to take a few shots?  But, I did get a few and I think I might have been the only one to do that of the entire family.  So, yeah me!  Anyway, some are okay; some are terrible.  But, I can't help it, genetics suck!  (hahahahahahahahaha!)  No seriously, the lighting wasn't great and I wasn't paying that much attention.  So, this is what you get.  Enjoy!

Dad's welded wrench Christmas Tree.  He is very creative.

Isn't this adorable?  I had to really work with Duke to get him to sit but it was worth it.  This tree is at the front of my parent's property and they have decorated it with large ornaments.  I just had to get a shot of Duke in front of it!

Paul eating Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma & Grandpa B's.  He liked my applesauce best of all!

Dad is an excellent waiter!

Fishy face!

Pooh (aka Kayla) starting on dessert, and Nick asking me if he can have a 3rd helping of mashed potatoes and a roll.  (With the roll, he really just wanted more butter!)

Let the games begin!  Mom & Michelle are ready to get things going.

My sisters-in-law, Angela (left) and Megan.

My Aunt and my odd older brother with his hand raised.  Andy can be a bit of a strange one!

Phil, Aunt Eileen, Andy and Mom.

Megan laughing hysterically.

The kidos getting a lift around the living room.

Paul beating up Uncle Phil.  Way to go Paul!

1 comment: