Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11, 2011 - Thankful

Today I ate 2 meals (almost real meals) was able to do OTHER normal human things, and am now in bed, warm and ready to sleep.  I know, its barely 8 pm on a Friday night, but I've been sick for a LONG time.  What do you expect?  A person like me has little energy.  This is the first time I've really eaten in about...3 or 4 days.  So, its really a big deal.  Also, its cold outside, it was a long week with lots of work, doctor visits and just stress.  So much stress to my brain, emotions and body.  I am going to rest, enjoy some fun things this weekend and try to prepare for another long week before the Holidays begin.  Oh Lord, it's almost that time!  EEEEEEK!

So, I'm thankful for food, warmth, shelter, my bed and sleep.  Blessed, lovely sleep.  May I get more of it.  Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear this! I hope you are still feeling better...I think of you pretty much every day :)

    ReplyDelete