Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

All About Me

I love all of the crazy catalogues my mother gets in the mail.  They have insane, dirty, tacky, strange things in them and are generally very amusing.  As I was looking through them tonight I thought I'd share a few saying from shirts that seemed to fit my personality very well.  Just as an FYI.  If you know me, what do you think?

  1. Don't make me put my hands on my hips!
  2. Life is easy.  It's the freakin' people who make it difficult!
  3. I'm not bossy...you just need to be told what to do.
  4. I'm just one BIG freaking ray of sunshine aren't I?
  5. Never argue with a woman, they know lots of words.
  6. Stupidity kills, but not nearly enough.
  7. Yes, I know they pick on you at school and call you names, but you still have to go, YOU'RE THE TEACHER!
  8. Oops!  I bought another pile of books!
  9. Yet, despite the look on my face, you're still talking.
  10. You don't have to agree with me but I'm still right!
  11. Life is a circus and I'm stuck in the freak tent.
  12. Just be happy I'm not a twin.
  13. The Queen is not amused!
  14. Please take a moment to appreciate my vast knowledge and experience.
Now, this last one is not one I like but actually HATE!  But, I had to put it out there.  It is just wrong and I hear people use this type of language on a regular basis.  If they are children in my programs (or just children in general) I correct them.  I also correct my employees, family members and friends.  It is an annoying habit but I will never stop doing it.  Anyway, here it is...beware the shock of the terrible grammar.

'Funner, gooder than just fun!'

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Awesome!

    I'm not bossy...you just need to be told what to do. hmmmm....that is not you at all ;)

    These are really funny!!! I could hear you saying a number of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wrestling kitties
    Yeah, me bossy...I really like the freak tent thing. No offense to my family and friends, and big offense to some co-workers-that is my life: the freak tent!

    ReplyDelete