Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday!! :)

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    http://onthecornerstreetstyle.blogspot.com/       I came across this blog and love it.  The fashion is so 'interesting' and I adore it.  It makes me giggle a bit and I am going to check it out daily.  I encourage you to do the same.

2.   Something I am thankful for is   I think I may be getting a 'smidge' better!!!!!

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    group four of my after school kids.  Today I had to holler at some kids out front at the Community Center who were 'fighting'.  I yelled at them and told them to leave.  They talked back, yada yada yada.  I threatened to call police.  And so on.  Anyway, when I closed the door and turned around, my kids were all quiet as church mice (these are my oldest kids 10-12, and by far my most challenging kids) and they were staring at me open-mouthed.  I said "see, you've never really seen me truly mad before.  I love you.  Don't ever let me catch you talking to adults that way and being disrespectful like that.  Now, get back to what you were doing."  They thought they'd heard me holler before...

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is   always books.  Lots of books.  Any books.  Kids books, novels, nature books, etc.

5.  I am excited about    seeing my family next weekend and Nick being in the Christmas Parade!  Yippee!  (Also about feeling a 'smidge' better.)

6.  If I were a color I would be     Periwinkle.  Blue, so a little sad but also happy at the same time.  Warm too.  I don't like to shine.  Pretty and pleasant, but able to blend.  That's me.

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    IN my bed right now.  I love to come home, put on my nightgown and get under the covers.  Best place ever.  No exceptions.  Now, if there were someone else here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment