Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Almost a HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!!!

I'm very excited to have a holiday weekend coming up.  After working tomorrow (for only FOUR hours) I will be off for the next FIVE days!  Yippee!  I am so excited.  Of course, when I return...oh, well, we'll worry about that when it gets here.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've written.  Sorry, things have, as per usual, been crazy at work, with my health and I've been so super busy!  But, I have shot a few photos in the meanwhile.  Hope you enjoy them and are all as excited as I am for the upcoming Holiday. 

Took this last Friday while waiting outside with the Before School kids for the bus.  Just liked the way the shot of the moon lined up right between the flag poles.  It was a cold, but pretty morning!

A rainy, miserable, Sunday night drive through Columbus.  But, at least the lights were pretty!

My preschoolers painting with Indian Corn.  (I had to pixilate her face, for privacy.)

My Preschool Class at our Thanksgiving Program today.  They are wearing their Native American Headbands or Pilgrim Hats.  Above them are their corn paintings and our giant turkey!  They did such a great job with the songs we sang!  (Again, faces pixilated for privacy.)

After the performance and eating, we had some time to take turns in the brand new bounce house.  I wish you could have heard their squeals of joy as they bounced!

I tried to get a shot today of all the water running down from the hills with all this rain we've been having.  There are mini waterfalls everywhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment