Play along here.
1. My favorite room in my home is I don't have a favorite room because it's my house and I like them all. Really. I love the bedroom because the colors are fun and funky (bright blue and green) the living room/dining room is comfy and casual, the kitchen is big and functional and the craft room/library just plain rocks! .
2. My current decor style is eclectic . but I wish it were more sophisticated, no, that's not right. I'm totally happy with who I am in my home and don't really care what anyone else thinks.
3. I wish I could redecorate the bath room in my house to make it more spacious, environmentally friendly and just user friendly. My house (a rental, by the way) is really old and the bathroom is sooooooooo outdated.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a the biggest bathtub ever. I want a huge bathtub with jets and a headrest and just all the works. That is my dream. But honestly, I really want to live in a Yurt. Seriously. I can live without the bathtub as long as I get to live in a Yurt. Look at my Pinterest, there is a whole board. (The bathtub in the Yurt would be 'HEAVEN') .
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a washer/dryer. These are things that make life so much better and can't be done without. Also, I like doing laundry. I know, weird, but true.
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is white carpets. Why would you do that? They are going to get dirty and fast. I HATE when people insist that you take your shoes off in their house (some people just aren't comfortable with that) and if it is because you got white or really light carpet, that is your own dumb fault. Think dark beige or brown people. Don't be dumb .
7. For me, lots of books is a little touch that makes my house feel like home