I love Fill in the Blanks Friday! Join me here.
1. The highlight of my week was reading lots of Dr. Seuss books to my preschoolers and helping them learn how to rhyme. Loved it!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be none. I have no style. I buy what I can afford or what is given to me and that is that. I am eclectic.
3. My first vehicle was a 1989 black Pontiac Grand Am. Then I had a 1992 red Pontiac Grand Am. I loved those cars!
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is a cup of coffee and my watch. I never wore a watch until about 3 years ago. Now if I don't have it, I am not able to function properly!
5. My favorite way to waste time is playing around on Pinterest, or Stumble Upon. I love those sites and am truly addicted!
6. Right now I could really go for a new job and a long vacation. (Seriously if you know anyone who is hiring I am willing to do any type of office work, child care, recreation, event planning...shoot, just about anything. I'd like to move to the Columbus or Akron area!)
7. This weekend I will be job hunting, reading, working on some embroidery, hopefully taking some pictures for my blog and doing a little cleaning around the house. All things that should be relaxing and get my mind off my problems!