Play along here.
1. My favorite color is periwinkle .
2. My home decor color palette includes browns & reds; blues & purples with periwinkle; sea foam green and light blue; bright blue & bright green! .
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color purple and periwinkle! Periwinkle mainly just because I LOVE IT!!!!!! .
4. The color I detest is I don't hate any color. I like all colors. I went to a school with the colors Orange and Brown (Go BG), I love wearing Black and Grey; I love all jewel tones; can be a girlie girl and love seeing (not wearing) pastels; and just love all other colors. How can you detest a color? They are all amazing and wonderful in their own right .
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be my closet is a rainbow. Seriously. I have a lot of color. I used to have a lot of black, but now there is a lot of everything.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is I don't think I look good in true, kelly green. But other than that, I think I'm good in most colors. I have a fairly mid-tone coloring and am okay with whatever. (At least that's what I tell myself!)
7. The color of my favorite dress is my favorite dress of all time ever, was black with white polka dots. Currently, I have a dress I wear all-the-time that I get a lot of compliments on (today someone told me, a 31 year old, heavy set woman, I was sooo cute!) is black with flowers and leaves of all colors all over it. Its mid length and has a ruffle at the top and is sleeveless, but I wear it with one of my bolero sweaters, today neon green. It also looks great with a black sweater, pink sweater, etc. Love it! And so does everyone else.