Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday evening

So, here I am at home on a rainy Sunday evening.  Laundry is in; I have unloaded the car; and I am eating my "ice cream" for dinner.  That's right, ice cream (well kind of like Ice Cream) for dinner.  Its good, its the weekend and I'm going to re-start my strict diet tomorrow.

Anyway, here are a few pictures, as the theme of this website is pictures, not chatting.  Enjoy!!

Rain on the leaves of the tree by my front porch.  For the 3rd summer in a row this tree is growing back.  It will soon overtake my steps and make entry into my home difficult.  I do not like it.  My landlord has tried to cut it down every year and needs to realize it must be removed root and all or we will just keep doing this every year.  (And its getting a little old at this point.)

My dinner.  Half a carton of Purely Decadent Cookie Dough 'Ice Cream'.  This stuff is addictive, expensive and something I need to cut back on!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! You are blogging again! :)

    That ice cream sounds good....I LOVE cookie dough ice cream!

    ReplyDelete