Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bor-ing!!

In case you haven't guessed by my title today, it was a boring day.  Work (in my stupid office), home to vegitate on the couch, wash dishes, blog and soon, bed.  Boring!!  Sorry, that's all there is to it.  But, I did manage to capture a few shots when we had a wicked, nasty storm blow in.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I like clouds, a lot.  And trees, a lot.  So, here are my photos for the day and at the end of this post.  Today's Trivia.  Ohhhhh!  Excitement.  (Sorry, I'm in a really sarcastic mood.)






Tuesday's Trivia:  What runs but never walks?

Answer to Monday's Trivia: the Blue Whale is the largest animal on earth.  Weighing in around 200 tons, these massive creatures average 95 feet in length.  Cool

1 comment:

  1. A River! Or water. Or a clock. Any of the above!! :)

    LOVE cloud pictures. When I took my photography class I wasted SO much film on clouds! My teacher was NOT impressed.

    ReplyDelete