Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Family Christmas (and a Birthday!)

So, here they are.  My Christmas pictures.  I don't know why its taken me so long to finally get these done.  I've done several other sets of photos in between and just haven't done these.  Well, now they're finished! 

I hope you like them.  Don't laugh too hard at us.  We're a strange lot, but at least our kids are cute!  Enjoy!!!

Dad on Christmas Eve opening presents.  Love the scarf Mom made him.  Also note the dog's opinion of the entire process!
Mom opening presents Christmas Eve.  A new Dutch Oven for camping!  We are all really excited about this one!!  (seriously, we are...)

A few of my gifts from Christmas Eve (from my parents.)  A cookbook, a beautiful shawl my Mother made and a new devotional.

Mom, Kayla, Megan (Logan too) and Phil on Christmas Day at Andy & Angela's!

One of my favorite pictures!  Look at how grown up my boy is!!!!  Nicholas Todd is the coolest boy ever!  (At least in my opinion.  I love that we can talk now for the longest time about books, comics, school, etc.)

Nicholas & Kayla opening a joint gift.  Paul was included but lost interest quickly.

Nicholas with a new batman action figure.

Paul in one of the capes I made him.  How cute is that kid?

Paul watching his Mom (Angela) open a couple of his gifts.

Andy opening his exchange gifts with the family anxiously looking on.

Aunt Eileen opening her exchange gifts.

Nicholas was bored while waiting for the adults to open their gifts. So he read one of his new Spiderman books!

Phillip opening his exchange gift.  A Bart Simpson T-Shirt.

Trying to teach Paul how to play dice.  He throws them more than rolls them.
This picture is circa 2009.  Paul and Uncle Phillip.  Look how little my baby is...

Paul & Uncle Phillip this year.  Look how BIG my baby is!!!!  How the time flies.  Yes, Phillip is wearing the same shirt in both pictures.  (And I have to note, these 2 are so much alike!  Personality and appearance.  Paul also adores his Uncle Phillip.  It is so precious!!!!)
Photo courtesy of Paul Edward Bumgardner.  Picture of Grandma.
Photo courtesy of Paul Edward Bumgardner.  Picture of Grandpa.
Photo courtesy of Paul Edward Bumgardner.  Picture of Aunt April.  (I hate having my picture taken and try to avoid it at all cost.  It is amazing what I will do for my kids.)
Photo courtesy of Paul Edward Bumgardner.  Picture of Aunt Megan.
Photo courtesy of Paul Edward Bumgardner.  Picture of Uncle Clair.
Photo courtesy of Paul Edward Bumgardner.  Picture of Daddy.
Nicholas 'flying' in one of his capes.
Okay.  I love this picture.  He is so cute.  Notice the feet: one sock on, one sock off.  The only problem is, I hate how well he uses this iPad. 
Adorable.
Out to lunch the day after Christmas for Phillip's 30th birthday!!!!
The Old Man himself with his daughter, wife (son) and Mommy.  So sweet.

My baby boy.  But not for long.  Soon he won't be the youngest.  Can you imagine having to say no to this face?  Its tough, but he is a trouble maker.  We do it ALL the time!!!!

Photo courtesy of Paul Edward Bumgardner.  Picture of the family.
Photo courtesy of Nicholas Todd Bumgardner.  Picture of (crazy) Aunt April and Paul.  (Yeah another picture of me and its a doozy!)
Photo courtesy of Nicholas Todd Bumgardner.  Picture of Kayla.  Poor Kay.  She was trying to do the Jr. Birdman face and didn't quite get it finished before Nick took the photo.  But she looks cute none-the-less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment