Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Strouds Run - Winter Hike: Set 1

Today was a very nice day.  I had hoped to get out and hike and I did.  Yes, it was snowing pretty good.  Yes, it was cold here.  It was about 30 when I went hiking at 2 pm.  But, it was so worth it!  I felt great!  I really enjoyed my hike (the mud all over my gloves, shoes, socks, jeans, coat, camera, phone, etc. is proof.)  I hiked about a mile, over the course of an hour.  It took a while but that was mainly due to weather conditions (mud, slippery, etc.), stopping to take photos, enjoying the scenery, knee issues, etc.  But I really did love every minute I was out.  Honestly, when you are enjoying your hike, you don't even really feel the cold or wet!

Now, without further ado, here is my first set of Winter Weather photos.  I'm really thrilled to have some pretty snow shots and to be able to share them with you.  I hope you enjoy them.  Another set will be edited and ready to publish tomorrow.  (All tolled, I had 110 photos but, I'm only editing and posting about 40!  Don't want to over do it!)




















0 comments:

Post a Comment