Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Strouds Run - Winter Hike: Set 2

Migraines, 5:30 am wake up calls, school delays, problem employees, doctor's appointments, extreme fatigue, no shower...the list could go on and on.  Today was one of those days.  However, in the spirit of my New Year's goals I am going to work to strive to be positive in the face of adversity.  Positive thinking.

So, my positive though is my kids.  My kids were really good.  All day.  All sets of my kids.  Before School when I had to make a ton of phone calls and they had to be really quiet; my preschoolers-even though our schedule was completely off whack; and my after school kids - after a crazy day even my oldest children were good for study hall and didn't give any argument or grief.  I will remember that for today.  I have good kids.  Yes, some days they give me problems, but today when all other things were falling apart; my kids were great and I love them so much I can't even begin to express myself.  Now, I must move on to my photos because I'm tearing up...

Moving on, here is the second set of photos from Strouds Run yesterday.  I'm a little bitter now about the snow (2 hour school delay) but still love the pictures.  I hope you enjoy them too!






















0 comments:

Post a Comment