Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Griggs Dam Winter Hike: Set 1

I've passed by this path quite a few times.  Its off of Route 33 between Upper Arlington and Dublin. Today I drove by on my way in search of another park.  I couldn't find the other park.  I was upset, but this gave me the perfect opportunity to walk at Griggs and check out the Dam.  It was great.  The river is HIGH.  At and rising above the banks; so the Dam is really going.  And today was the most beautiful day.  Cold, windy, but sunny and bright.  Barely a cloud in the sky.  So nice, I didn't have to adapt of edit the coloration on ANY of today's photos.  That is a first. 


I love these pictures and I hope you do too.  This is the first set and tomorrow (or later today actually) I'll post the last 22.  Enjoy!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment