Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Franklin Park Botanical Gardens: Set 5

Finally.  Yes, I've been away a while.  This week has been insane.  I have been pulled in 15 different directions for personal, health, work, etc. reasons.  I am better now, but at several points exhaustion (literally) threatened to knock me over.  The stress and lack of sleep and not feeling great, was just so much!  But, we push through; and here I am on the other side.  Most of my problems are taken care of or on their way to being resolved and now things are back on a good course.  We'll see how long that lasts...

Anyway, here is the 5th set from Franklin Park.  Tomorrow I will start the sets with the Orchids.  I'm really excited about those.  They will be gorgeous; just because the orchids are gorgeous. (My Mother, who has seen the Orchid photos was giving me a hard time today because she hasn't seen them edited and on the blog.  Knowing all too well the week from h**l I've had, she got a very unpleasant response.  But, I can't really blame her.  They are lovely photos!)  I hope to get 2 more posts done tonight.  The second set from Highbanks from last Sunday and the 1st set from my walk today at Griggs Dam/Park & Walking Path in Columbus.  Both have some lovely natural views and I can't wait to share them.

Well, enjoy these from Franklin Park.  Only 5 more sets in this series to go!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment