Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A new walking spot

Today after my doctors apt. I went on a walk at a park not far from the office.  It is a lovely park and I'm so glad I did the research last night to find it.  The park is Antrim Park in Columbus, just off of Olentangy River Road.  The park itself is rather large and has a variety of areas for recreation.  It is also a trail head for the Olentangy Trail system that runs through Columbus.

But the part of the park I enjoyed today was the loop around the quarried lake.  It's a 1.2 mile loop trail and its lovely.  My photos tonight are from around the lake and of the trail.  I had a great walk, I went around 3 times, my ankle barely hurt at all and maybe when I'm in Columbus for my next doctor's apt on Friday (different doctor) I'll try jogging the trail part way.  Hmmm...we'll see how things go the next few days.

Anyways, time for the photos.  Some of my photos are pretty good, others are just okay.  My good camera died after about 5 pictures so, I had to shoot the rest with my Blackberry.  Next time, I'll remember to charge the battery before I travel.

Enjoy!










Doesn't this look like the perfect spot to sit and just relax a stressful day away?


This really is a beautiful park and to think it is right next to 315, in the heart of Columbus.  Seriously, have I mentioned how much I want to live in Columbus?

0 comments:

Post a Comment