Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What have I done?

Oh my goodness, what have I done?  In an effort to improve my fitness and get back on my diet, I've gone and done something stupid.  I hate running.  I generally think its stupid and now I've registered for a 5K.  I am telling myself the $20 registration fee is motivation to get my butt moving and start training.  Oh Lord, I am such an idiot.  Pray for me, please.  I'm not sure I'll survive this.

Anyway for anyone who is interested the race I've registered for is the Wellness in the Woods: Olentangy Trail 5K.  I have 2 months to train for the event on September 18th at 8:30 am. 

Okay, I'm off to bed.  No pictures today, sorry.  Just a quick note.  Now I've got to get ready for my first morning run.  Ugh, I can't believe I'm going to do this!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you!!! YOU CAN DO IT! I am proud of you for signing up for this!!

    ReplyDelete