Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Not so good at this

So, I've been slacking lately.  I really need to get back on track and start trying to take a few more good and interesting photos and blog a bit more.

Anyhow, today was a bit of an unusual day, though I have a lot of those.  I was at my parent's house, having traveled there after my doctor's apt. in Columbus yesterday.  They left on vacation yesterday and I was picking up my charge for the week, Duke, the dog.  So, after being extremely lazy and sleeping in, I did a few things around the house, packed up most of our stuff (forgot Duke's cage and I think my watch) and we set off. 

We stopped in Columbus for a drink (mainly for Duke) and a walk (mainly for me).  We only walked about 25 minutes but Duke was whipped.  I think he's a bit out of shape, like me.  We'll work on that together this week.  We got home around 7, I made dinner and we've been lazing about in the bedroom to take advantage of the only room with AC since its been pretty stinking hot.

Well, that's a recap of my exciting day.  Hope you're having a great weekend.  Enjoy the photos.


Candy tomatoes on the vine at Mom & Dad's.  I picked a few to bring home with me.  Yum!  (Along with some beans and lettuce.)  I really need to grow my own garden!

The Olentangy River off of the Olentangy Bike Path.

A very tired and hot dog.  Poor Duke.



I love this bridge.  I've seen it many times while traveling down 315, but was thrilled (I am such a dork) to get to walk across it and enjoy the view of the river on a sunny day.    :)


Some fabrics I'm going to be working with soon.  I have so many ideas!  And so much awesome fabric!

I love this little guy.  The fabric is so cute and the frog is my favorite part of the fabric.

The picture on the top of the jewelry box Megan & Phillip gave me from their trip to the Hocking Hills.  I forgot it at home last week and was so happy to get it so I could start using it!  Thanks guys!

Contents of my jewelry box.  I'm a very simple person and I usually have 1 or 2 pairs of earrings I wear ALL THE TIME and a ring or 2 and this cross is my current favorite necklace I wear everyday.  The jewelry box is perfect to keep on my nightstand to put all my everyday wear ables in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is for sure one tired dog....I think that tongue is on the ground! :)

    Those tomatoes look fantastic. I was so mad at myself for forgetting to plant anything this summer....even basil. I love basil, how could I forget that.

    That river looks like a nice walk!

    And love your fabrics - fun! We need another tutorial on something.

    ReplyDelete