Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Twilight

So, today was another off day.  I won't bore you with the mundane details but let's just say I wish I had just stayed in bed.

But, I got up and eventually I motivated myself enough to go workout.  I walked a little over 3 miles at the High School Fitness trail and the track.  I felt good while I was going, but now I'm just tired and my knee is killing me.  This working out stuff is rough, but I gotta keep at it!

Well, here's some quick photos taken on my Blackberry while I was walking.  The sunset was beautiful (I walked from 8:30-9:30 pm) and I got a couple of pretty decent shots.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO with the walking! That is great.

    I love that time at night....but hope you have your pepper spray with you when you are out late at night ;-)

    ReplyDelete