1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is Twitter. Isn't it enough that we facebook and blog about all the mundane details of our lives, but we have to 'tweet' every little stupid thing? Sorry, this is not for me.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is .
3. When I've had a bad day I get a bit on the cranky/tough side and usually spend some time crying. I was having a TOTAL CRAP DAY, yesterday and my kidos found out it was not the day to push Miss April. Several children who normally would have gotten 'warnings' ended up on restriction! Honestly, it was good for them. I'm a bit lenient sometimes. The crying was all done in the privacy of my car, office and home. I don't share that with just anyone.
4. I'd prefer kids to adults any day. I prefer the company of younger people. I think they're more on my level.
5. Something that makes me nervous is finances. There's just never quite enough .
6. Somethings worth fighting for are morals and common sense. So many people today have no common sense at all. The ability to rationalize has gone out the window. The 'kids' (college students) I work with have no sense of right and wrong or a true work ethic. I may be a dinosaur but I still try to fight, even if its a losing battle most days.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think She works hard and is good at what she does. I love it when people tell me "You're good with kids." Well I'd better be, its most of my life!