Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Some sewing projects

I haven't been doing much sewing lately.  For obvious reasons.  But here are some I've done and/or completed in the past week.  Hope you like and enjoy!

My new tea wallet.  Started this on Monday and finished it last night.

Interior of tea wallet.  I'm really in to putting non-coordinating fabrics together right now.  If I like them, I use them.

I started this several weeks ago.  The flower was the starting point and then the frog and fungus.  Love the colors.

Some new, varying stitches I used to make the flower.

I love mushrooms.  This was a lot of satin stitching.

A pretty pattern.  I started this 2 weeks ago, worked on it at OSU and finished it last night.

The center flower with a chain sticking around the brown center.

I started and finished this today.  I used the split stitch for most of the project.

An up close shot of the flower.  Love it.

Another project I started and finished today.

A close up of the wings.  I used a new stitch to make the circles.  It came out okay.

1 comment:

  1. FUN! I love all the projects you are doing!


    That wallet is really cool, I too love how you are putting different fabrics together!

    ReplyDelete