Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill In the Blanks Friday!!!

1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was      well, if it was selfless should I really be promoting myself with it?

2.   When it comes to working out    I need to get back to it.  I've been off my work out routine for months and that is a REALLY bad thing.  need to get back in the swing and try to enjoy it     .

3.  A woman should always   stand up for herself.  Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not wonderful.  Some people just don't see the truth because they're blind with envy   .

4. I wish I could    find a new job   and then I'd    move, quickly  .

5.  A best friend is    someone who you don't have to talk to everyday, week or for months at a time, but when you pick up, its like you've never been apart .

6.  I can't get enough of     spending time with my babies.  My niece & nephews are the BEST THING EVER!

7.  This weekend I am    hopefully going to get out, take some pictures and o things I want to do.  I need this weekend to relax, have a good time and forget about all the crap in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment