Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday


1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a lawyer, teacher, a librarian and/or mom   when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a full time Mom and a volunteer event planner for a non-profit.  (I need a Sugar Daddy to be my support!)      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Barbie!!!

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was  a bride.  I honestly don't remember a lot of my Halloween costumes.

5.  My favorite childhood toy was   my barbies!  They still are my favorite toys.

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     my older brother and I had a HUGE fight and we made a terrible ruckus.  We both ended up grounded (which NEVER happened before or after in our household.) We were both banned from going to major school events and were mad at each other for months!

7.  I get daily inspiration from    usually my kidos at work, my Guideposts Devotional, my family and nature!

3 comments:

  1. a librarian?? haha really?? i've never heard of a kid that wanted to be a librarian. that's so cool!
    i wanted to be a vet.. but it was probably because my parents didn't want me to have a dog and I was obsessed by puppies...


    Have a nice week!


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like you and your brother really kicked up a storm!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THESE!

    1. When I was a kid I wanted to be…..An architect, teacher, or a radio announcer!

    2. As an adult, my dream job would be…..If I could go back to school now it would be for a job as a Recreational Therapist. That is my realistic dream job. But if I could do ANYTHING I think I would want to travel and be a writer for food and travel magazines!

    3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like….my mom!

    4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was….Oh I had some GREAT homemade ones. But the pumpkin costume my mom made has always been my favorite! I wore an inflatable swim tube around my waste :)

    5. My favorite childhood toy was…..it has always been kitty, but she is more like my doll. I played with my little ponies and micro-machines……at the same time!! I was girly and a tomboy :)

    6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was…..when I was on my 8th grade washington DC trip and I ran across Pensylvania Ave (before it was blocked off) with a bunch of other people. My mom was there. I was grounded for a month.

    7. I get daily inspiration from….now it is from my son.

    ReplyDelete