Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2: Morning Routine

This morning I was up at 9 am.  For a Friday morning that is very unusual.  Unless I'm on vacation, or like today, taking a sick day.  So, why was I up at 9?  I could have slept in later.  My family assumed I would be doing so.  (I am fairly famous for my strong distaste of mornings.)  However, even with the day off, I still had some work that needed to be done.  I had an email to send to one of my co-workers about some things with the kids.  I needed to send an email to a new parent in my program and talk to one of my employees to have her do a few neccessary tasks for the beginning of next week.  So, there wasn't a terrible rush, but all of those things needed to be done by 11:30 am at the latest.  So, up and at em.  I also needed to get my morning pill boost in so, that was another reason.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.  Will I, since its a weekend and have no plans to leave the house (I'm on Allergy lock down), be up at a decent hour, or sleep the entire morning away?  Only time will tell.  But, tonight I will hope to go to bed at a decent hour and try to sleep well.  I need to come up with some things to do tomorrow.  What can a person do for an entire day when they aren't in their own home?  If I was home I'd sew, paint, clean, organize, sew, etc., but I don't have all my supplies here.  I've already spent days watching movies and TV on the internet.  Reading is good, but I've got through Tuesday to get through on lock down and only 4 books.  Those are going to be gone soon.  Ugh.  I guess first thing on my list for tomorrow will be coming up with a list of things to do to keep my self busy and not have atrophy in my legs by the end of the weekend.  Wish me Luck!  Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment