I loved doing the fill in the blank Friday last week, so I have to do it again. Check out the creator's blog and other entries here.
1. You should always take time to say, "I love you." I'm not always very good at that and feel badly when others say it and I haven't. I love them, I'm just not always good at expressing it.
2. Ice Cream (and not the fake kind I usually eat) make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for the first time I get to hold my friend's baby. I'm so anxious to meet him!
4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is sparkly nail polish. I know in my heart I'm a bit too old for it, but I love it anyway!
6. If I could, I would take a really extravagant and long vacation, all by myself .
7. I rather like my family, most of the time .
And to wrap up my post, I have a couple photos. I had to be up and at work early today, so I was thrilled to see a lovely sunrise. My pics did not come out perfectly, (I was in a hurry to get to work), but I think they capture a small portion of this beautiful wonder of nature. Enjoy!