Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

J'adore...

A few things I love today...

No, I don't adore myself.  I love that I'm not traveling this weekend or possibly at all this week.  No trips that are longer than 20 minutes.  I love that!
My cutting mat, rotary cutting tool and ruler.  I worked on projects last weekend with out these and I was miserable.  Glad to be home with them.
Glade, Clean Linen candle.  Just a nice fresh, clean scent.  Not overpowering, cause that would make me sneeze.
Grape Kool-Aid.  Yeah, I know its not the best thing to drink, but I really like its sugary sweetness.
Chocolate marshmallows.  Toast them over the flame on the stove and delish! 
These are some cup/containers I found at Wal-Mart.  I really love them.  I've used them for tons of things since I bought them.  Right now my favorite thing to do with them is to get all my daily meds ready.  Each night before bed, I sort out my three cups of meds: breakfast, lunch and dinner.  So handy and cute!
Chocolate.  I bought this bar and divided it up into sections so I wouldn't eat it all at once.  Of course I ate this section as soon as I was done with the picture.  Yum.
Greek Yogurt with Maple Syrup to sweeten.  I don't use much syrup, just enough to enhance the flavor.  This makes the yogurt tasty and healthy!
Beautiful, fresh, ripe, sweet peaches.  My before dinner snack!
Breathing mask, latex gloves, and extra strong trash bags.  I went to Lowe's and got all of this to help me clean up my basement.  The mask was necessary as there is more than a bit of mildew and mold in the damp, icky basement.  But, its better now.  May I never have to do that again!

Laundry Detergent.  I started using the Purex laundry sheets a couple years ago and loved them.  However, the sheets are a bit more expensive so, now I stick with the liquid.  Honestly I used ALL before an I totally prefer the clean, fresh scent of Purex.  I really like doing laundry.  Everything get clean, warm and fresh smelling.  I really like it when things smell nice!

These were all in my pocket.  Flash drive with all my work back up documents.  Burt's Bees Pomegranate Replenishing Lip Balm.  Soft lips and a yummy taste!  My Tree of Life necklace.  When I was checking out at Lowe's the girl ringing me up said it was really beautiful.  And to think, this is my everyday necklace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment