Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Today is the last day for the photo challenge.  I'm sad about that.  It has been a great experience for me and has forced me to look a little harder at the photos and subjects that I'm taking.  I've also been experimenting with editing my photos and have really enjoyed learning a little (very little at present) about this process.

For my last photos the subject is In Motion.  One photo I had on file immediately came to mind.  Another photo I took this afternoon of one of my favorite belongings.  I hope you enjoy these and thanks for checking out my blog. Hopefully I'll continue to have people checking me out and see what I'm up to.  My readership has definitely increased in the past weeks!  Thanks also to Sherry at Oh So Lovely for hosting this challenge.  Its been great!  Enjoy!

I shot this picture a few months ago while my nephew was staying with me.  We had so much fun blowing and chasing giant bubbles.  To me they really are movement.  Floating on the breeze, being caught on you bubble wand and at any moment I expect to see Glinda the good witch appear from within.  Fun.

Time, always in motion, never stops for anyone.  I love my watch and can't seem to get through a day without it.  I'm a really 'time' person and lately I've been thinking more about the progression of time.  Deep stuff...

0 comments:

Post a Comment