Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

30 days, 30 writings

I've been doing this photo challenge thing and I really liked it.  It is coming to a close and I'm a bit sad about that but, I've been thinking.  This has been a great way to get me blogging and (I hope) given me something interesting to take pictures of and write about.

So, my thought is for September I've made myself a list.  The list is 30 days with 30 things to write about, comment on and hopefully take a picture of (but not necessarily).  How much I write will depend on how strongly I feel about a certain question/lead-in and how much time I have that day.  To include my readers, I think I have a couple, I'd love it if they write their own answer to the question/lead-in and post it in the comments, or post a link to your site in the comments.

Okay, so I'm starting this September 1st and will do it each day in September.  I have my list written out and am all set to go on Thursday.  Tell me what you think, if you're interested, etc.  I'm not doing a linky party, because I don't understand all that yet, and frankly don't want to have to pay for the ability to do that.  Maybe later on I'll get to that point but not this month!

See you Thursday with the first lead-in....and tonight I leave you with a strange picture of my now half painted nails in front of my newest wristlet that I made for myself last week.  Enjoy! (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment