Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 18 Photo Challenge: In my bag

Once again my photo(s) may be a bit of a stretch, but I think still counts.  This morning I had a bag on the table, filled with other bags.  After the funeral this morning, I came home and pulled out all the bags.  Inside each of the 4 ziplock bags was a tye dye shirt I had made with/for the kids.  After rinsing them I laid them to dry to a little while, then tossed them in the washer.

But, before they went in to be cleaned, I took a few photos.  Let me reiterate a comment from a previous post, I LOVE TYE DYE.  I hope to be able to instill this love in the children and pass on whatever skills I have developed to them. 

I think these shirts are REALLY pretty and can't wait to see the kids in them.  Enjoy!!

Paul's shirt.  Love the vertical stripes.  This shirt had a lot of read on it when I made it, but it all bled with the blue, so now lots of purple.  I hope he likes it, I think he'll look adorable in it.

Nicholas' tee-shirt.  This is the bulls eye pattern.  It's probably one of the easiest patterns to do and always turns out so cool!

Kayla's tee-shirt.  This is my ultimate favorite pattern.  I adore how this came out and the spiral is almost perfect.

My newest try.  I have never done this before, but the directions I found online said to fold the shirt diagonally.  It cam out awesome.  And there is even a heart shape in the middle!

All of our shirts laid out together.  Such a colorful bunch!





0 comments:

Post a Comment