Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10 Photo Challenge: Something I Made

I love to sew.  Creating something unique, interesting and just making something with my own two hands and a bit of my imagination is a bit of a thrill.  I also love buying fabric.  Its becoming an addiction and I have to justify the purchase of all that fabric with wonderful goodies that I've made.

That said, my photo for today is of one of my absolute favorite projects I've made.  There were multiple attempts to make this, and the final version is almost perfect.  My wristlet is used a great deal (as you might be able to see from the stain on the front and the wearing at the top seams.)  I need to work on making a new one, as I've been carrying this one non-stop for over 3 months!  In purse time, that's like decades.  Wow. 

So, here it is, my wristlet.  Hope you like it!


1 comment: