Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Pictures, just a few pictures

So, today was a good day.  I went to the orthopedist and ....... I have a stress fracture!  I am so excited that I do not have a torn meniscus!!!  No surgery!!!  I have to rest, yeah right, and hopefully after I go back in 6 weeks it should be pretty much healed.  Then, after its healed I should be able to start physical therapy and should not be a big deal.  I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  Sorry, its been a rough couple years.

Anyway, so most of the day I was driving again and my pictures were taken when I got home before the sun went down.  Nothing fancy, just in the front yard at my parents'. 

The pear tree in the neighbor's yard.  As you might be able to see there are tent worms in the tree.  Tent worms are nasty, disgusting, gross, putrid, ewww.  I HATE TENT WORMS!  Thank goodness Dad burned out the ones that were in the trees directly around the house.  Ick!

Tomatoes.  I may incorporate this into dinner tomorrow.  I grabbed a couple cherry tomatoes off the vine and ate them as my 'dinner' tonight.  Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am sorry I haven't been commenting....but I have been checking out your blog daily!

    I am SO happy to hear you are happy about the stress fracture....hopefully IF YOU TAKE IT EASY...it will be as good as new :)

    Please read....YOU BETTER TAKE IT EASY YOUNG LADY!!!

    P.S. those tomatoes look great.

    ReplyDelete