Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 14 Photo Challenge: Flowers

Another day of driving.  Here I am back home in Smithville enjoying the rain showers.  On the way I got to see some lovely clouds, showers and a few rainbows.  Of course I also had to contend with the idiots who forget how to drive in the rain, and saw 3 accidents on 71 South.  Its really not that challenging people!

Anyway, on to my photo.  I went out in the front yard, thinking I would get a shot of my hydrangea, and I did, but another photo caught my eye.  The only Black Eyed Susan left in the garden proved irresistible.  So, after a little 'creative' editing, here she is.  Enjoy!
Flower for Photo Challenge by aprildb80




Flower for Photo Challenge, a photo by aprildb80 on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Hi April, I know you're a crafty one, so I thought I'd give you a heads up that this week is Fabric Giveaway Week on the Fluffyland Craft & Sewing Blog! I'm going to be giving away a bit of fabric each day this week, so be sure to come by & enter! Here's a link to today's giveaway:
    http://fluffyland.com/blog/index.php/2011/cart-full-of-fabric-giveaway-week/

    ReplyDelete